Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Well, I won (saw Dodgeball tonight)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My friend who wanted me to see Garfield with him called up tonight and since Garfield had already had its last showing, we saw Dodgeball. The one caveat...12 midnight showing.

    Although beforehand I got a milkshake at a diner and the waitress was really hot. We all chatted for a while, found out she's a junior in college. Then my friend tried to get her number. She tried to dodge giving it out, so he gave her his instead. Nice recovery, but she's never gonna call. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Dodgeball was awesome. I hope everyone who saw it stayed after the credits to see the...interesting last scene.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    tsk tsk, guys can never catch a hint, can they.

    I wish girls would just be honest and say shit like, "I DON'T WANT TO GIVE YOU MY NUMBER OR HOOK UP WITH YOU. NOW GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, LARD ASS!" [img]cool.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe, I've seen some do that. But not to me, since I'm a slacker and hardly even bother.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I always find it hilarious when your gf or some chick you know starts talking about the conversations they have with their friends.

    They're just as shallow as guys, man! They can just get away with it though...cause they're hot and have boobs and a vagina [img]redface.gif[/img] If a guy can't talk about how small a chick's tits are, then they can't talk about how small his dick is. But they always end up taking in the ass by the end of the night regardless.

    Ah well, I at least know they'll never be as shallow as I. [img]cool.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    so how was the movie?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by UrashimaNick:
    so how was the movie?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
    Originally posted by Mr. Bungle:
    Dodgeball was awesome.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] i coulda sworn that wasnt there before...

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow- I just realized my rating went up to two stars! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gotta be every 100 posts or something... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nope, it's from 2 votes. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Yours is from 4.

    I wish I was at 0, then I'd be the coolest!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •